To be announced
8041 Jackson St
See directions below. Call Paramount Iceland if you need help:
Directions to Paramount
From the 91 Freeway, exit 14A Paramount Blvd, travel north 1/2 mile on Paramount, right on Jackson
From the I-710 Freeway, exit 9 Alondra Blvd, travel east 1 mile on Alondra, right on Paramount, left on Jackson
From the I-105 Freeway, exit 16 Lakewood Blvd, travel south 1-1/2 miles on Lakewood, right on Alondra, left on Paramount, left on Jackson
For the Best Experience
We want your speedskating experience with us to be fun and memorable. To make the most of each training session:
- Dress properly! See the instructions to the right.
- Arrive at least 30 min. early for warm-up, dress, and check-in.
- Stay for dryland! This is the perfect training for you to excel in this sport, to develop proper skating position, strength, flexibility, and balance. You can do these exercises anywhere.
- Come back! It takes time to improve technique. In time, you will be skating confidently.
- If this is your first time with us, please read the "First Time" guide below.
First Time with DeMorra
If you are new to...
DeMorra, speedskating, short track, ice skating, or skating period, then this download is for you. Be sure to read this PDF document and understand it before you or your child steps onto the ice. If there is anything you don't understand, just ask the coach in charge or check-in clerk when you arrive. We want you to have an enjoyable and safe experience!
Important - Read ThisWe have an inventory of speedskates in various sizes, in case you need to borrow a pair. All other items listed here are required for on-ice participation.
- Helmet (bike helmet okay)
- Gloves (cut-proof preferred)
- Neck Guard (hockey okay)
- Knee Pads (any kind)
- Shin Guards (any kind)
- Long pants, long sleeves